“The man who has reached the definitive integration, is not limited by the culture where he has grown any more. He accepts not only his community, his society, his friends, his culture, but the whole Humanity.”Thomas Merton
The services we offer have the aim to help the personal and global evolution by means of dialogue and intercultural encounter. A dialogue that looks for new senses of reality enriching it through interchange. Within that mission and misticism, and in order to build bridges, we have developed passant or voluntary work in Bolivia and Argentina, in order for the participants to achieve:
- To know themselves and the others by means of the encounter with other cultures.
- To develop abilities, work knowledge in different places, and voluntary work.
- To meet people. To know places and their culture. To create frienship, union and human development in countries related to the latin american culture.
Organizations and Communities receptors
- Hogar San Agustín.
- Artes y Oficios Obispo Colombres School.
- Enterprises and local fundations.